E-Staff gives users the ability to
- Manage organizational structure (divisions, positions, employees) for HR
- The ability to load organizational structure from a corporate HR system.
- Manage clients for recruiting agencies and suppliers and other
contractors, in addition to providing
- CRM functions for staffing agencies.
- Recruiting expenses tracking.
- Manage vacancies.
- Option for a division head to create a vacancy through a Web interface;
- Import résumés (CVs) from emails or Microsoft Word/OpenOffice documents:
- Automatic parsing of key résumé information (first and last name, date
of birth, address, phone numbers, e-mail, expected salary);
- Manual and automatic import modes;
- Résumé (CV) processing directly from a mailbox.
- Résumé (CV) pasting directly from a Web site.
- Manage databases of all candidates who have contacted you:
- phone contacts
- reference checking
- job offers
- probation periods
- checking overdue states and
- integration with Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Test candidates using external testing systems:
- Automatically assign the required set of tests for a candidate;
- Track the completion state of testing;
- Automatically download test results to E-Staff.
- Send emails according to customizable templates.
- Search data using formal criteria and keywords.
- Quickly navigate among interrelated cards of candidates, positions,
clients, and events, using cross-references.
- Use a multi-user (network) version to
- Assign access rights
- Browse task information for each employee
- View statistical reports to
- Understand the efficiency of the recruitment process
- See vacancy closing times
- Understand the efficiency of candidate sources
- Create custom reports.
In addition, the software allows
- Database extension according to the fields and reference lists your
- Integration with personnel management system and corporate portals.